- Thunderstruck Resources has an impressive portfolio of projects located on Viti Levu, the main island of Fiji
- Fiji is located on the Ring of Fire, which contains hundreds of volcanoes that have created mineral-rich areas
- Due to its remoteness, Fiji has remained largely unexplored, which presents a valuable opportunity to Thunderstruck Resources and investors
- Fiji does have a history of long-running mines, creating a strong infrastructure and trained workforce
- The company’s flagship project contains four priority gold zones, with multiple testing and sampling methodologies indicating the presence of high-grade gold and silver
- The rest of the company’s portfolio contains prospects with gold, silver, copper and zinc.
- Thunderstruck Resources is led by a strong management team with decades of applicable experience