Vanadium One Iron (TSXV:VONE,FWB:9VR1) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Vanadium One Iron Corp is a mineral exploration company focused on the development of its Mont Sorcier iron ore-vanadium project in Quebec, Canada. The company is working towards the production of high-quality iron and vanadium on the project. The Mont Sorcier project is a bulk tonnage iron ore and vanadium deposit that has the potential to produce iron-vanadium concentrate for use in blast furnaces during steel production.
Vanadium One Iron released its maiden resource for the Mont Sorcier property in June 2019. The report outlined an indicated resource of 36 million tonnes of magnetite concentrate grading 65.3 percent iron and 0.6 percent vanadium with an inferred resource of 178.3 million tonnes of magnetite concentrate grading 64.4 percent iron and 0.6 percent vanadium. The company intends to complete additional metallurgical testing on the property along with a preliminary economic assessment (PEA) at Mount Sorcier.
Vanadium One Iron Corp’s company highlights include:
- Located in Top Tier mining jurisdiction of Quebec, Canada.
- Just 18 km from Chibougamau with access to low-cost hydropower and a skilled mining workforce.
- Excellent infrastructure just 25 km from the CN Rail terminal by road, providing access to deep water ports and international markets.
- Low-titanium content at Mont Sorcier has the potential to produce an iron-vanadium concentrate for use directly in blast furnaces by existing Vanadium slag producers and in steel production.
- Vanadium One Iron’s maiden resource estimate outlines an indicated resource of 35 million tonnes of concentrate grading 65.3 percent iron and 0.6 percent vanadium with an inferred resource of 178.3 million tonnes of concentrate grading 64.4 percent iron and 0.6 percent vanadium.
- A PEA is expected to be released by the end of 2019.
- Additional metallurgical testing and environmental baseline studies are currently under development.
- Vanadium One Iron’s management team and board of directors have experience in iron ore and vanadium deposit exploration, development and production.
- Management and directors notably hold over 18 percent of shares.