QMX Gold Corp. (TSXV:QMX) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
QMX Gold is a Quebec-based junior resource company exploring the Val d’Or Mining Camp of Quebec’s Abitibi Greenstone Belt. QMX owns an extensive land package in the area, including the fully-permitted Aurbel Mill. The company is currently building out a deep database in order to apply new geological models and develop new targets for its 200-square-kilometer Val d’Or property. Quebec’s low-cost drilling, favorable tax schemes, skilled workforce and quality infrastructure make it one of the most attractive mining jurisdictions in the world.
QMX Gold recently completed a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate on the Bonnefond Deposit in the East zone. During 2020, the company intends to increase the size and confidence of the Bonnefound resource estimate while continuing to drill out the River target as well.
QMX Gold Corp’s company highlights include the following:
- Excellent exploration upside in premiere mining jurisdiction of Quebec known for low drilling costs, highly supportive government and the second-largest gold producer in Canada.
- 200 square kilometer land package surrounded by successful projects in the Val d’Or Mining Camp.
- Fully-permitted custom mill gives the potential to generate near-term cash flow.
- Highly active exploration focus provides an opportunity for constant news flow.
- Maiden NI 43-101 Resource Estimate on Bonnefond deposit.
- 2020 multi-target exploration program planned: updated resource estimate targeting expansion and increased confidence; further drilling on high priority River target; compiling data for new exploration targets.
- Team of serious mining industry professionals with track records of success.
- Supportive corporate shareholders: Eldorado Gold (19.9 percent); Osisko Gold Royalties (7 percent); Probe Metals (4 percent).