Numinus has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s life sciences channel.
Numinus is an operating company at the forefront of addressing the growing prevalence of mental health issues and desire for greater wellness. The company offers an integrated therapeutic model to create lifelong relationships with people seeking physical, mental and emotional health — with a focus on treating mental illness, trauma and substance abuse.
In addition to services including counselling, neurofeedback, physiotherapy and other therapies, Numinus aims to conduct psychedelic-assisted therapies to help people heal, connect and grow — when approved by Health Canada, Colleges and other regulators. Numinus put a value chain in place that will be key to the company’s growth and success. Numinus Bioscience is licensed by Health Canada to test, sell and distribute psychedelic substances. Numinus Wellness plans to establish physical locations where psychedelic-assisted therapies can take place when approved by regulators. And Numinus R&D is where partnerships with leading research groups will take place to advance practice and understanding in the space.
Numinus was founded by Payton Nyquvest and Stacey Wallin, who both have a passion for developing holistic therapies that deal with the root causes of mental illness, addictions and trauma. The two founders have a wealth of experience in bringing innovative companies to the capital markets. Nyquvest, for example, has raised over C$100 million for public and private companies alike and has facilitated numerous IPOs, including Numinus’ pending RTO with Salvation Botanicals and Rojo Resources Ltd. Joining the team as Chief Operating Officer is Michael Tan, who was the first director for the British Columbia Liquor Distribution Branch’s (BCLDB) cannabis division. He also has a track record of driving profitable revenue growth.
Numinus’ Company Highlights
- RTO with Salvation Botanicals and Rojo Resources Ltd. completed in Q2 2020.
- When approved by Health Canada and Colleges, Numinus aims to conduct psychedelics-assisted therapies to help people heal, connect and grow. These therapies will be conducted in safe, controlled therapeutic environments when approved by regulators.
- 7,000-square-foot laboratory, licensed by Health Canada to test, possess, buy and sell various controlled substances and a 7,500-square-foot production facility of cannabis extraction products upon issuing of its standard processing/extraction licence by Health Canada, expected in Q4 2020.
- Revenue from the company’s existing cannabis testing operations provides a foundation for growth – differentiating Numinus from others in the psychedelics space.
- The cannabis portion of the business has the potential to bring in C$25 million, dependent on timing of receiving Health Canada processing licence and production facility operating at capacity.
- The company’s long-term plans are to build a network of healing centres across North America, staffed with professional therapists and integrative health professionals.
- Research partnerships in place with MAPS and Together We Can and Memorandum of Understanding signed with the BC Centre on Substance Use (BCCSU).