Nerds On Site has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel.
Nerds On Site a mobile IT support company that provides small to medium-sized enterprises (SME) with various managed services, including network installation and support, PC setup and tailored software services, among other services. In Canada, company deploys its services through highly-trained independent contractors called eNerds. Each eNerd has a background in technology and is certified by industry leaders such as Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL), Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT), Dell (NYSE:DVMT), Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) and Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO)
Operating in a global market that is due to see a CAGR of 11.23 percent between 2018 and 2022, Nerds On Site is taking advantage of this growth and has plans to deploy an Area Developer franchise model in the US, where they will start off by selling franchises to approximately 150 eNerds over 10 cities. The company anticipates that this move will double their revenue to $19 million annually.
Nerds On Site’s company highlights include the following:
- Generating annual revenue of $8 to $10 million.
- Generated over $160 million in revenue since the company’s inception.
- Operating in 10 cities in Canada with 128 uniquely trained consultants.
- Aggressively expanding into the US with franchise model.
- Trademarked red Volkswagen NerdMobile™ create recognizable brand.
- Expects to double revenue to $19 million once established in the US.
- eNerds are certified by industry leaders and are vigorously tested by the company for technology knowledge.
- Partnered with industry leaders such as Google, Microsoft, Dell, Amazon and Cisco.
- Agreement in place with Apple for providing mobile solutions to SMEs that use iPads and iPhones.
- Canadian Tire is a major client.
- Management notably owns 50 percent of the company’s shares.