LaSalle Exploration Corp. (TSXV:LSX) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
LaSalle Exploration is a diverse resource exploration and development company focused on projects in the province of Quebec. The company is working to evaluate both the Eeyou Istchee James Bay region and under-explored regions of the Abitibi Greenstone Belt. The company owns a strong portfolio of projects including the Radisson gold property, the Blakelock gold-copper property and its recently-acquired Egan gold property.
LaSalle Exploration’s flagship Raddison property is located in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Territory of Quebec, approximately 90 kilometers from Newmont Corporation’s (TSX:NGT) Eleonore gold deposit. In 2020 LaSalle Exploration resumed exploration of the Raddison property, investigating the targets previously generated during the company’s field programs and geophysical surveys. Grab sample results at Raddison have returned up to 25 g/t gold and 0.22 percent copper.
LaSalle Exploration Corp’s company highlights include the following:
- Exploring underexplored districts of the Abitibi region in addition to the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Region
- Has two key projects — the Radisson property and Blakelock property — both of which are in the early stages of exploration
- Began exploration of the Radisson property in July 2020
- Previously discovered widespread gold-copper-silver mineralization in the region
- Acquired its Blakelock property from Pan American Silver subject to a $400,000 exploration expenditure by June 2021 and a retained 2 percent net smelter returns royalty with a buydown to 1 percent
- Identifying drill targets as well as geophysical work at Blakelock in late 2020
- Announced acquisition of the Egan Gold property in August 2020