In case you missed it, here is this week’s cannabis big news roundup.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s cannabis big news roundup:
- Acreage Announces Grand Opening of The Botanist by Compassionate Care Foundation in Atlantic City
- RAMM Pharma Corp. to Acquire NettaLife, a Leading Developer of Cannabis-Based Products for Pets and Large Animals
- Orchid Ventures Announces The Launch Of A New Subsidiary, PurTec Delivery Systems, A Delivery System Technology Company
- Acreage Holdings Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results
- Khiron Granted Approval to Cultivate 9.3 Tons of THC Cannabis, Representing 17 Percent of the Total Allocated Quota for Colombia in 2020