Two of the world’s leading names in 3D printing innovation, Nano Dimension (TASE:NNDM,NASDAQ:NNDM) and FATHOM, will be exhibiting together in Booth 118 at SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017, taking place February 5-8 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Two of the world’s leading names in 3D printing innovation, Nano Dimension (TASE:NNDM,NASDAQ:NNDM) and FATHOM, will be exhibiting together in Booth 118 at SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017, taking place February 5-8 in Los Angeles at the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Visitors to the booth will get a first-hand look at Nano Dimension’s DragonFly 2020 3D Printer – the world’s first 3D printer dedicated to printing professional multilayer PCBs and electric circuit prototypes. Also on-site will be a broad range of fully-functioning circuits printed by the DragonFly including antennas and molded interconnect devices (MIDs), as well as a number of 3D printed products and parts from FATHOM’s unique combination of production technologies.
- FATHOM, an advanced manufacturer and 3D printing expert, was the first company in North America to receive Nano Dimension’s highly-anticipated DragonFly 2020 3D Printer. The companies have partnered to promote and service the 3D printer in the U.S. market, bringing the benefits of 3D printing and rapid prototyping to the design and manufacturing of electronics. With the DragonFly, companies can be more innovative and agile in their product development cycle, test a wider range of PCB concepts very quickly and reduce costs.
- Nano Dimension will be a featured presenter at SOLIDWORKS WORLD 2017. Simon Fried, Chief Business Officer, will present as part of the Introduction to IoT session on Monday, February 6, from 10:30 am-12:00 pm, and the IoT Learning Path panel discussion on Wednesday, February 8 from 2:45-3:45 pm.
- The DragonFly 2020 enables electronics manufacturers to print functional, multilayer circuit board prototypes in-house in a matter of hours – saving time, money and better protecting their intellectual property. Nano Dimension’s unique products combine three advanced technologies: 3D inkjet printing, 3D software and nanomaterials.
- To schedule a meeting with executives at the show, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about the collaboration between FATHOM and Nano Dimension
- Download images of the DragonFly 2020 3D Printer by visiting the Nano Dimension Media Kit
- Check out the Video Gallery for B-roll footage and executive interviews
- Follow Nano Dimension on Twitter and Facebook, and connect on LinkedIn
- Follow FATHOM on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
Read the full company profile.
FATHOM is driven by advanced technologies that enhance and accelerate its customers’ product development process. FATHOM blends additive technologies and materials with legacy manufacturing methods so companies can go from concept to prototype to manufacturing in a way that wasn’t previously possible. FATHOM changes the way products are designed and manufactured by helping designers and engineers make the unmakeable, innovatively compressing industry standard lead-times to bring new products to market faster. Every day, companies leverage FATHOM’s unique expertise to put satellites into orbit, electric cars on freeways, and a full spectrum of devices into people’s hands and homes.
About Nano Dimension Ltd.
Nano Dimension (NASDAQ, TASE: NNDM), founded in 2012, focuses on the development of advanced 3D printed electronics systems and additive manufacturing. Nano Dimension’s unique products combine 3D inkjet, 3D software and nanomaterials. The company’s primary products include the first 3D printer dedicated to printing multilayer PCBs (printed circuit boards), and advanced nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks.
In addition to the trading of the company’s American Depositary Shares on NASDAQ, the company’s ordinary shares are also traded on the TASE in Israel. The Bank of New York Mellon serves as the depositary for Nano Dimension. http://www.nano-di.com/