DigiMax Global Solutions has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel.
DigiMax Global Solutions (legally named DigiCrypts Blockchain Solutions pending a name changed to be approved by Shareholders at the next Shareholder Meeting), is a Toronto, Canada based company designed to become a world leader in advising companies issuing Security Token Offerings (STO’s) on a 100 percent Regulatory Compliant basis, in any country around the world. The company has also submitted its application to be listed on the CSE.
While the token issuance space has been remarkably popular in the last few years, it has raised security concerns that have prompted the industry to turn away from the crowd-funding model into security token offerings (STOs) that abide by global securities laws and regulations.
Despite this shift, the industry has continued growing. It is estimated that approximately $6.5 billion was raised via ICO globally over the course of 2017. Meanwhile, in the first three quarters of 2018, ICOs raised $20.6 billion worldwide. With this much money involved, the market needs further transparency to ensure the funds are being allocated properly, and jurisdictional securities, including in the US, have been responding accordingly. DigiMax Global Solutions is addressing transparency concerns in the space with their regulatory-compliant security tokens marketplace in two different ways.
DigiMax company highlights include the following:
- Developing a safe and transparent way for investors to identify and purchase regulatory-compliant digital coins and tokens by implementing industry best practices.
- Digital coin and token offerings becoming more transparent and regulated.
- DigiMax Capital seeking registration as an Exempt Market Dealer in Ontario.
- Management is notably invested in the company and controls approximately 60 percent of the shares.
- DigiMax Drop App platform provides investors with regulatory-compliant STO’s.