Learn more about A2Z Technologies Canada Corp. (TSXV:AZ) and its military technologies for the civilian automotive space on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel.
A2Z Technologies Canada Corp. (TSXV:AZ) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s Technology channel. A2Z Technologies is an Israel-based innovative technology company specializing in military technology. The Company has been operating for over 30 years, with a client roster that includes the Israel Defense Forces, Security Forces, and Ministry of Defence.
The Company plans to leverage their profitable, cash flow-generating core-business to expand into the civilian market by adapting their military technologies for civilian use-cases. One patent-pending product is a capsule that prevents vehicle fires caused by collisions, while a patent has already been granted for a smart vehicle cover device that protects automobiles from the elements while the vehicle is parked and is stowed away safely in the vehicle’s bumper.
A2Z Technologies Canada Corp. Company Highlights:
- Military Robotics space is expected to reach US$53.93 billion by 2027 for a projected CAGR of 13.5 percent (Zion Market Research).
- Diverse portfolio of advanced military robotics and technologies
- Provider of military technology to Israel MOD and other government organizations for over 30 years.
- Clients include 75 recurring clients with long-term contracts that provide the Company with stable revenues.
- Leveraging military expertise to expand product and service offerings into multiple civilian spaces with large addressable markets.
- Plan to expand existing product and service revenues through partnerships with governments outside of Israel.
- Plan to commercialize Fuel Tank Inertia Capsule System (FTICS) starting with IDF civilian vehicles.
- Strong management team includes CEO Bentsur Joseph who owns approximately 64 percent of the issued and outstanding shares.