Fusion (NASDAQ:FSNN) announced that the company has secured a three-year, $725,000 cloud solutions contract with an international technology staffing and services firm.
As quoted in the press release:
Fusion’s team of experts will provide a comprehensive suite of cloud services including:
- An advanced, fully integrated cloud services platform providing scalable, converged voice and data solutions to accommodate future growth
- A single source solution for the cloud, with one integrated invoice and single point of contact
- Advanced billing, reporting, monitoring and management systems
- 24 x 7 network operations monitoring
- 24 x 7 live maintenance, technical and customer support
Fusion’s ability to provide a wide range of additional cloud services as part of its end-to-end solution was also an important consideration for the company as it looks to migrate more of its business to the cloud over time.