Trelawney Commences Compulsory Acquisition of Augen Gold Corp. Shares

- October 14th, 2011

Trelawney Mining and Exploration (TSXV:TRR,FWB:RTW) announced that it has began compulsory acquisition of all the common shares of Augen Gold Corp.(TSXV:GLD).

Trelawney Mining and Exploration (TSXV:TRR,FWB:RTW) announced that it has began compulsory acquisition of all the common shares of Augen Gold Corp.(TSXV:GLD).

As quoted in the press release:

As a result of Trelawney’s successful takeover bid (the “Offer”) for Augen Gold that expired on September 23, 2011, Trelawney now holds approximately 93% of the outstanding Augen Gold Shares. Trelawney intends to acquire the remaining 7% that it does not currently own by compulsory acquisition on or before November 4, 2011. Under the compulsory acquisition, Augen shareholders who do not elect to exercise dissent rights pursuant to the Act, will receive 0.0862 of a common share of Trelawney for each Augen Gold Share they own. A notice of compulsory acquisition will be mailed to the shareholders of Augen Gold today and a copy of the notice is available online at www.sedar.com or www.trelawneymining.com.

Click here to read the Trelawney Mining (TSXV:TRR,FWB:RTW) press release. 

Click here to view the Trelawney Mining (TSXV:TRR,FWB:RTW) profile.

Leave a Reply