In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) high gold and silver prices had the index on the rise. On Friday, the index rose to its highest level in five months as China and the US make progress as trade talks progress. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, steadily dropped.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Berkwood Reports its 4th Drill Program has Returned Continued High-Grade Graphite Assays with 22.22% Cgr over 102.45m and 43m in Surface Outcrop Channel Graphite Sample Assaying 24.17%.
- ePower Metals Stakes 4400 ha in Sinaloa for Gold-Silver-Cobalt
- International Cobalt Acquires District-Scale Gold-Cobalt Project and Provides Update
- Sunvest Minerals Not to Proceed with Hemlo Property
- Wealth Announces Option for 100% of Meductic Vanadium Property
- Asante Gold Explores New Mining Technology for Kubi Gold Project, Ghana
- Desert Gold Announces Binding Letter of Intent To Acquire Ashanti Gold Corp.
- Great Bear Drills New Gold Intercepts Along Fold Axis at Dixie Including 31.40 g/t Gold Over 0.70 m at 64 m Depth – Expands District Land Holdings