Resource Big News Roundup: Dunnedin Acquires Mohave Cu-Mo-Ag Project in Arizona; Plateau Energy Metals Increases Total Lithium Resources by 90%; SIRIOS intersects 315 g/t Au over 1.1 m at Cheechoo
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) had a turbulent week after data showed a significant tumble in China’s exports and that their imports fell for the third straight month. On Friday, the market opened lower as oil prices drop on a worsening outlook for global growth. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, steadily dropped.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Dunnedin Bolsters Copper Porphyry Assets with Acquisition of 100% Interest in Mohave Copper-Molybdenum-Silver Project in Arizona
- Commander Acquires Additional Claims at Henry Lee Cu-Mo-Au Property, British Columbia
- MGX Minerals and Eureka Resources Announce Joint Venture to Recover Lithium from Produced Water in Eastern United States
- New Tech Minerals to Assign its Option on Buena Vista Hills Cobalt Project to Explorex
- Plateau Energy Metals Increases Total Lithium Resources by More than 90%
- Great Panther Completes Acquisition of Beadell
- SIRIOS intersects 315 g/t Au over 1.1 m on the Eclipse zone at Cheechoo
- Bonterra’s Underground Drilling Confirms Multiple Gold Zones at Barry – Intersects 157.6 g/t Au over 1.3 metres
- Red Pine Intersects High-Grade Gold in the Jubilee Shear Zone – 34.4 g/t over 3.7 m within 12.7 m at 10.6 g/t; 4.6 g/t over 6.2 m within 41 m at 1.6 g/t (all in true width)