In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) stayed relatively flat as investors waited for interest rate policy changes from the Bank of Canada. On Friday, the market rose due to gains in the financial and energy sectors, which gained again on the back of a rise in oil prices. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, had a turbulent week but ended on the rise.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Copper Fox Announces Additional Significant Increases in Soluble Copper Concentrations from Van Dyke Copper Deposit
- Thunderstruck Announces Joint Venture with JOGMEC
- Portofino Executes Agreement Pursuant to the Yergo Lithium Brine Project in Catamarca, Argentina
- Go Cobalt Acquires Nickel Palladium Platinum Project in Quebec
- Standard Lithium Files Non-Provisional US & International Patent Applications for Its Lithium Extraction Technology
- New Tech Lithium Corp. Name Change to New Tech Minerals Corp.
- Searchlight Resources Acquires High-Grade English Bay Gold Claims in Saskatchewan
- Nemaska Lithium Sends Lithium Hydroxide Monohydrate Samples to Several Potential Customers
- IsoEnergy Drills 4.0 m of 3.8% U3O8 in 30 m Step-out to the East and Intersects Strong Radioactivity in 30 m Step-Out Hole to the West, Mineralization Remains Open Along Strike
- ALX Uranium Corp. Signs Letter Agreement with Orano Canada Inc. for Close Lake
- Blue Sky Uranium Announces a Positive Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Ivana Uranium-Vanadium Deposit, Amarillo Grande Project, Argentina
- Red Pine Intersects Thick Zones of Gold Mineralization Including High-Grade Intersections – 42.2 g/t over 2 m within 34.6 m at 3.7 g/t; 6.7 g/t over 3.1 m within 21.9 m at 1.7 g/t (all in true width)
- Comstock Metals Ltd. Announces Closing of Sale of QV Gold Project
- ExGen Resources: Empire Mine Land Position Increased From 1,837 to 5,717 Acres (7.43 to 23.14 Square Kilometres)
- Renforth Obtains 25 g/t Gold over 0.6m at Parbec in Malartic, Quebec in January Program
- Commander Identifies Conductors at Sabin Property, Ontario and Stakes Additional Claims
- Gold Resource Corporation Updates Proven & Probable Reserves, Boosting Global Tonnes by 16%, Gold Ounces by 18% and Silver Ounces by 14%