In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup.
This week, the S&P/TSX Composite index (INDEXTSI:OSPTX) steadily gained. On Friday, the market rose due to interest in cannabis companies in the healthcare sector. The S&P/TSX Venture Composite Index (INDEXTSI:JX), meanwhile, followed the TSX and steadily gained.
In case you missed it, here is this week’s resource big news roundup:
- Puma Exploration and Trevali Mining Corporation Drill 1.17 g/t Au, 0.50% Cu and 4.16% Zn + Pb Over 153.2 Meters at the Copper-Gold Rich Zone of the Murray Brook Deposit
- Fortune Announces Socio-Economic Agreement Completed with the Government of the Northwest Territories
- Berkwood Buys Back Its Position From Progressive Planet Solutions On the Lac Gueret South Graphite Project
- Cypress Completes Purchase of Glory Lithium Property in Nevada
- Standard Lithium Announces Maiden Inferred Resource Of 802,000 Tonnes LCE At South-Western Arkansas Tetra Project
- Comstock Advances Preview SW Gold Project Drilling 23.6 m Averaging 3.60 g/t Gold
- Nexus Gold to Acquire McKenzie Gold Project, Red Lake, Ontario, Canada
- Great Panther Silver Increases Mineral Resource At Topia Mine
- Renforth Obtains 11.56 g/t Gold Over 1.1m at Parbec in Malartic, Quebec
- Gold Resource Corporation Declares January Monthly Dividend