Caldera Trench Sample Returns 17.20 g/t Au and 344 g/t Ag over 3.2 meters

- August 17th, 2010

Caldera Resources (TSX-V: CDR), announced today initial results from its summer work program.

Caldera Resources (TSX-V: CDR), announced today initial results from its summer work program.

The press release is quoted as saying:

Caldera holds a 55% interest in the Marjan Joint Venture (the “JV”) and the other 45% interest is held by Global Gold Corporation. The JV is managed through a Delaware registered corporation, Marjan-Caldera Mining, LLC. The JV holds 100% of the shares of Marjan Mining Company, LLC, the Armenia based operating company which has been granted the concession and mining license for the Marjan Property. Caldera is responsible for all operations and expenses on the project.

Click here to access the entire press release

Click here to access Caldera Resources Corporate Site

Leave a Reply