Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX:CG) released its Q4 2015 results, as well as its results for 2015 as a whole, commenting that for the full year it recorded net earnings of $41.6 million, or $0.18 per share (basic).
Centerra Gold Inc. (TSX:CG) released its Q4 2015 results, as well as its results for 2015 as a whole, commenting that for the full year it recorded net earnings of $41.6 million, or $0.18 per share (basic). That’s up from a net loss of $44.1 million, or $0.19 per share (basic) the previous year.
The company also announced a quarterly dividend of $0.04 per common share, or $9,575,692. The dividend is payable on March 24, 2016 to shareholders of record as of March 10, 2016.
Further highlights for Q4 2015 and the full 2015 year include:
- Exceeded full year gold production and unit cost guidance.
- Reserves increased 9% to 8.4 million contained ounces of gold (112.5 Mt at 2.3 g/t gold) at yearend, as described in the Company’s news release of February 9, 2016.
- All-in sustaining costs per ounce sold1 at the consolidated level, which excludes revenue-based tax in the Kyrgyz Republic and income tax, were $617 in the fourth quarter and $814 for the full year.
- Cash provided by operations totaled $333.6 million for the year.
- Kumtor generated $158.4 million in cash for the year after all capital expenditures and taxes in 2015, after achieving all-in sustaining costs1 of $731 per ounce sold for the year.
- Cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments total $542.2 million at December 31, 2015.