Forest Oil Completes Lone Pine Spin-Off

- September 7th, 2011

Bloomberg reports Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE:FST) announces a stock dividend to the shareholders of 70 million shares of Lone Pine Resources Inc.

Bloomberg reports Forest Oil Corp. (NYSE:FST) announces a stock dividend to the shareholders of 70 million shares of Lone Pine Resources Inc.

The market news is quoted as saying:

Lone Pine was spun off from Forest Oil in June when the company completed 17.7 percent of the initial public stock offering of Lone Pine, which raised net proceeds of $183 million. Forest said it expected to distribute its remaining 82.3 percent ownership to its shareholders by Sept. 30 in the form of a special dividend.

Click here to access the entire news

Tags

Tags:

Leave a Reply