Medallion Resources Ltd. (TSXV:MDL) announces private placement of $600,000 to be used to complete pilot scale metallurgical test program: Process optimization, locked cycle tests, cerium removal, by-product stream, waste stream, and kilo-size sample product generation; Liaison with commercial partner Rare Earth Salts LLC and other customer development work, jurisdiction and site analysis for proposed rare earth processing plant in North America, negotiate monazite acquisition agreements with North American suppliers, G&A and working capital.
Term Sheet: Private Placement and Share Consolidation ISSUER: Medallion Resources Ltd. (“Medallion”) is listed on the TSX-Venture Exchange (“Exchange”) under the symbol MDL and on the OTCPK as MLLOF. The 52-week trading range is: $.02 – $0.07. Medallion is proposing, in concert with the closing of this private placement, to consolidate its share capital at the ratio of one (1) new share for each four (4) existing shares. The share consolidation will be effective immediately prior to the closing – separate shareholder approval is not required.
FINANCING: Non-brokered Private Placement
OFFERING SIZE: Up to $600,000 – 3,750,000 Units UNIT: • One common share • One transferable common-share purchase warrant expiring in three years from closing. Each warrant plus $.32 entitles the subscriber to purchase one post consolidation common share.
PRICING: $0.16 per post-consolidation Unit (or $.04 pre-consolidation)
FINDER’S FEES 8% in cash or Units + 8% finder’s warrants (for registered finders)
TIMING: Expression of interest by: June / 2017 Closing: July / 2017
- Developed a modern metallurgical process producing a high purity rare earth chemical concentrate suitable for current rare-earth refineries
- Flow sheet include re-agent re-cycling and by-product production
- Input feed is available from stockpiles and existing production streams (to those following Western H+S protocols!)
- Minimal technical risk / low opex / low capex
- Evaluation: Several North American plant locations, with excellent infrastructure and costs profiles
- Strategic leverage to: – Industrial world seeking non-Chinese sources – New separation technology groups – Strategic investors (Japanese, European, Korean, US)
- Attractively priced and de-risked – schedule of valuation changing milestones
For Further Information please contact:
President and Chief Executive Officer
DISCLAIMER: Due to the security risks involved in sending information over the Internet, Dig Media Inc. cannot be held responsible for ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of this e-mail message. This message is only intended for the use of the addressee and any other use is strictly unauthorized. Any opinions or recommendations expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Dig Media Inc.