Resource News

Baja Mining Corp. (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) reported working with a number of export credit agencies, banks and other financial institutions, including Export Development Canada, Korea Development Bank and Export-Import Bank of the United States, to arrange a project debt financing package for the construction of the Boleo Project.

Baja Mining Corp. (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) reported working with a number of export credit agencies, banks and other financial institutions, including Export Development Canada, Korea Development Bank and Export-Import Bank of the United States, to arrange a project debt financing package for the construction of the Boleo Project.

The press release is quoted as saying:

Baja Mining is a Vancouver, Canada-based publicly traded mine development company (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) with a 70% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese Project located near Santa Rosalia, Baja California Sur, Mexico, targeted for copper commissioning in 2012. A Korean syndicate of industrial companies holds the remaining 30%.

Click here to access the entire press release

Click here to access Baja Mining Corporate Site

MARKETS

Markets
TSX19062.91+345.79
TSXV647.33+15.54
DOW31500.68+823.32
S&P 5003911.74+116.01
NASD11607.62+375.43
ASX6528.40+19.90

COMMODITIES

Commodities
Gold1838.90+7.89
Silver21.51+0.37
Copper3.77+0.02
Palladium1930.50+53.50
Platinum916.00+5.00
Oil107.47-0.15
Heating Oil4.22-0.03
Natural Gas6.08-0.14

DOWNLOAD FREE REPORTS

×