Silvercorp Metals Inc. (TSX:SVM) announced results from the drill program at its China-based TLP mine, commenting that 16 out of 24 holes intercepted high-grade silver-lead-zinc mineralization.
According to the press release, intercept highlights include:
- Hole ZKG0805 intercepted a 1.70m of vein T15 grading 426 grams per tonne (“g/t”) silver (“Ag”), 0.49% lead (“Pb”) and 0.21% zinc (“Zn”) at the 737m elevation, including a 0.43m interval grading 1,544 g/t Ag, 1.48% Pb and 0.66% Zn;
- Hole ZKG1004 intercepted a 0.51m interval of vein T16W grading 1,264 g/t Ag, 5.87% Pb and 1.28% Zn at the 697m elevation and a 0.88m interval of vein T16 grading 2,938 g/t Ag, 2.64% Pb and 0.18% Zn at the 665m elevation;
- Hole ZKT0054 intercepted 1.22m of vein T17 grading 440 g/t Ag, 3.61% Pb and 0.20% Zn at the 601m elevation, including a 0.34m interval grading 1,395g/t Ag, 12.21% Pb and 0.56% Zn;
- Hole ZKT0003 intercepted 1.30m of vein T3 grading 676 g/t Ag, 0.86% Pb and 0.04% Zn at the 462m elevation;
- Hole ZKG0401 intercepted 0.45m of vein T16E grading 967 g/t Ag, 4.61% Pb and 0.26% Zn at the 838m elevation; and
- Hole ZKG1003 intercepted a 0.95m interval of vein T11W grading 329 g/t Ag, 0.44% Pb and 0.11% Zn at the 660m elevation and a 0.33m interval of vein T11 grading 574 g/t Ag, 2.00% Pb and 0.41% Zn at the 658m elevation.