The company said the study is progressing well and remains on track to be reported in the third quarter of 2018.
Azure Minerals (ASX:AZS) has reported that the scoping study/preliminary economic assessment (PEA) for its Oposura zinc-lead-silver project is progressing well and remains on track to be reported in the third quarter of 2018.
According to the release, the work complete so far includes:
- Baseline environmental study
- Hydrology study
- Concentrate marketing study
- Mineral Resource estimate
- Mining study, including pit optimizations, underground mine designs, operating and capital cost estimates
- Metallurgical testwork
- Preliminary process flowsheet, design criteria and plant layout
- Infrastructure option
The detailed mineral processing and plant infrastructure study, which includes comprehensive process flowsheet, design criteria, plant layout, and operating and capital cost estimates, is nearing completion.