American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSE:AMK,OTC:ACKRF) reported results from metallurgical work done to samples taken from the Ironmist property.
American Creek Resources Ltd. (TSX:AMK,OTC:ACKRF) reported results from metallurgical work done to samples taken from the Ironmist property.
The press release is quoted as saying,
The September 2011 ProMet report highlighted the following:
- DTR tests indicated weight recovery of 73% at 45 microns with an iron grade of 66.3%, silica at 0.4%, 2.6% Al2O3 and 3.4% TiO2.
- 57% rejection of tails at 80% passing 500 microns and greater than 20% at the first separation size of 80% passing 3mm.
- Vanadium content is between 0.6% and 0.8%.
- The grades listed above can be achieved using a crush and milling process to 45 microns P80.
- The Bond Work Index results indicated a BWI of 18.0 kWh/t.
- Further drilling needs to be undertaken to increase the data available for the deposit.