Supreme Resources Ltd. (TSXV:SPR,OTCBB:SPRWF) is pleased to announce the results of a Prospecting/Examination of the Company’s mineral claims situated within the historic Law’s Camp, 31 km NW of Princeton, British Columbia.
The press release is quoted as saying:
Three samples were collected from two anastomosing structures or veins about 4 m apart on the “Morning Sun ” showing:
- Sample: 438.1 across 1.2m assayed 4.3 g/t Gold, 2250 g/t Silver, 1.25% Lead.
- Sample 438.2 across 1.4m assayed 1080 g/t Silver.
- Sample 438.3 across 1.2m, and on the same structure as 438.2, separated along strike by 3m, assayed 1.10 g/t Gold and 840 g/t Silver.
Two samples were collected from a stockpile of approximately 100 tonnes of material believed to originate from the St George claim and now stored on the St Lawrence claim:
- Sample 452.1, was a composite sample collected from a variety of boulders around the perimeter of the Stockpile. The sample assayed , 26.2 g/t Gold, 304g/t Silver, 1.47% Copper.
- Sample 452.2 was collected from a strongly pyritized boulder within the stockpiled material. The sample assayed 12.9 g/t Gold, 186 g/t Silver.
- Sample 458.1 was from a piece of cupriferous pyrite float on an old mine dump from ” the Liverpool” Claim. The sample assayed 1.23% Copper.