Baja Files Base Shelf Prospectus

- March 12th, 2010

Baja (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) reported the filing of a preliminary short form base shelf prospectus with the Securities Commissions in each of the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and a corresponding shelf registration statement on Form F-10 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

Baja (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) reported the filing of a preliminary short form base shelf prospectus with the Securities Commissions in each of the provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, and a corresponding shelf registration statement on Form F-10 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission.

The press release is quoted as saying:

Baja Mining is a Vancouver-based publicly traded mine development company (TSX:BAJ)(OTCQX:BAJFF) with a 70% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese project located near Santa Rosalia, Baja California Sur, Mexico. A Korean syndicate holds the remaining 30%. Baja is the project operator.

Click here to access the entire press release

Click here to access Baja Mining Corporate Site

Tags

Tags: ,

Leave a Reply