Potash

DuSolo Fertilizers Inc. (TSXV:DSF) announced that it has entered into a purchase agreement with Quantum Fertilizantes Do Tocantins Ltda. under which it will acquire the remaining 25 percent of the Bomfim project.

DuSolo Fertilizers Inc. (TSXV:DSF) announced that it has entered into a purchase agreement with Quantum Fertilizantes Do Tocantins Ltda. under which it will acquire the remaining 25 percent of the Bomfim project. The company has also arranged a part-and-parcel private placement to fund the purchase.

As quoted in the press release:

Up until the agreement was signed, DuSolo held a 75% interest in P-Tec with the remaining 25% owned by Quantum. The Agreement in place provides DuSolo with 100% interest in the project effective immediately in exchange for future payments amounting to five million Brazilian Reals (or $2,400,000 CND at the current exchange rate on September 11th, 2014). The following is a payment schedule agreed upon by both parties:

  • On October 25, 2014 – two million Brazilian Reals (BRL $2,000,000)
  • On April 25, 2015 – one million Brazilian Reals (BRL $1,000,000)
  • On October 25, 2015 – five hundred thousand Brazilian Reals (BRL $500,000)
  • On April 25, 2016 – five hundred thousand Brazilian Reals (BRL $500,000)
  • On October 25, 2016 – five hundred thousand Brazilian Reals (BRL $500,000)
  • On April 25, 2017 – five hundred thousand Brazilian Reals (BRL $500,000)

The Company has also agreed to buy back 575,000 of the Company’s common shares that Quantum currently owns at a price of twenty-three (23) cents per common share for gross proceeds of $132,250 CDN.

Click here to read the full DuSolo Fertilizers Inc. (TSXV:DSF) press release. marketwire

MARKETS

Markets
TSX19062.91+345.79
TSXV647.33+15.54
DOW31500.68+823.32
S&P 5003911.74+116.01
NASD11607.62+375.43
ASX6528.40+19.90

COMMODITIES

Commodities
Gold1827.54+0.47
Silver21.15+0.03
Copper3.740.00
Palladium1879.51+6.50
Platinum911.26+4.32
Oil107.06+2.79
Heating Oil4.24+0.02
Natural Gas6.17-0.07

DOWNLOAD FREE REPORTS

×