Wholly Owned Subsidiary Advances Love Hemp Immune Line to Meet Growing Demand
World High Life Plc (AQSE:LIFE)(OTCQB:WRHLF) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, Love Hemp Ltd (“Love Hemp”), continues to focus on new product development to drive sales growth and reach customers.
The importance of the Love Hemp brand’s ability to be flexible and agile whilst responding to consumer needs has never been more apparent, with Love Hemp Immune launching six-months ahead of schedule, whilst the brand’s global online retailer, CBDOilsUK has expanded its portfolio with the launch of one of the most affordable collections of CBD capsules and oils available to-date, 2020 Botanics.
Love Hemp New Product Development Highlights
- London-based CBD product pioneers, Love Hemp launched Love Hemp Immune, developed to support the body’s natural immune systems, containing vitamins and minerals
- Made with the highest quality ingredients, including a combination of CBD, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Bilberry extract – all essential supplements that support a healthy immune system
- Love Hemp Immune is available in a 100ml atomiser spray as well as a capsule format
CBDOilsUK New Product Development Highlights
- Love Hemp’s global online retailer, CBDOilsUK is expanding its product portfolio with the launch of its new CBD range, 2020 Botanics – five new products ranging from high to low strength in both capsule and oil formats
- 2020 Botanics has been developed for quality and affordability, with all products certified 100% THC-free and comes in a precise CBD concentration
- The products have been specifically created to meet the need for a more affordable CBD oil for both first-time and long-term users without compromising on quality
- 2020 Botanics is available in 5,000mg, 1,500mg and 500mg CBD drops as well as 1,500mg and 500mg CBD capsules, all suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
Tony Calamita, CEO at Love Hemp commented: “Right from the start we have been passionate about creating the UK’s leading range of trusted CBD products with new product development at its heart. We were the first brand in the UK to launch a functional spring water infused with CBD, as well as a CBD infused face mask. We are committed to developing products that ensure everyone has access to the supplements they need.”
For further information please contact:
Founder & CEO
World High Life PLC
North America toll-free, 1 (888) 616-WRHLF (9745)
+44 (0) 7926 397 675
AQSE Corporate Adviser
Mark Anwyl/Allie Feuerlein
Peterhouse Capital Limited
+44 (0) 20 7469 0930
Camilla Horsfall/Megan Ray
+44 (0) 20 7138 3224
For more information on World High Life please visit: www.worldhighlife.uk
Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) Disclosure
The information contained within this announcement is deemed by the Company to constitute inside information as stipulated under the Market Abuse Regulation (EU) No. 596/2014. Upon the publication of this announcement via a Regulatory Information Service, this inside information is now considered to be in the public domain.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward Looking Information
We seek safe harbour. Some statements contained in this news release are “forward looking information” within the meaning of securities laws. Forward looking information include, but are not limited to, statements regarding the use of proceeds of the non-brokered private placement and payment of the debt settlements. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates”, “believes” or variations of such words and phrases (including negative or grammatical variations) or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved” or the negative connotation thereof. Investors are cautioned that forward-looking information is inherently uncertain and involves risks, assumptions and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially. There can be no assurance that future developments affecting the Company will be those anticipated by management. The forward-looking information contained in this press release constitutes management’s current estimates, as of the date of this press release, with respect to the matters covered thereby. We expect that these estimates will change as new information is received. We do not undertake to update any estimate at any particular time or in response to any particular event, except as required by law.
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact email@example.com or visit www.rns.com.