Corvus Gold Inc. (TSX:KOR, OTCQX:CORVF) is a well-financed junior gold exploration and development company. Corvus Gold’s main focus is the advancement of its near-term North Bullfrog gold-silver project in Nevada.
- Recent exploration work at North Bullfrog has helped to define a substantial gold deposit with positive economics and to validate a district-wide exploration model for the property. “As we advance our district-wide exploration of this new Nevada gold-silver discovery we are continually impressed with the size and quality of the system,” said Jeffrey Pontius, Corvus Gold CEO.
- Following the completion of a robust preliminary economic assessment (PEA) and updated resource estimate, Corvus continues to explore the project as there are indications of further high-grade feeder veins throughout the area.
Corvus Gold is managed by a team of industry professionals with a notable track record for discoveries, totaling more than 50 million ounces of gold in five deposits.
- Project located in mining-friendly jurisdiction with well-developed infrastructure.
- Well-financed; tight share capital structure of89 million I&O shares without warrants and top shareholder groups accounting for more than 50 percent of shares:
- Tocqueville Asset Management LP 19.9 percent
- AngloGold Ashanti Limited 19.2 percent
- Corvus Gold Management 6.8 percent
- Resource Capital Fund 4.8 percent
- Van Eck Global 3.7 percent
- Managed by a premier exploration and mine development team with a proven track record of success.
- New, near surface, high-grade gold-silver discovery highlighting multi-million ounce potential.
- Massive exploration potential for further high-grade discoveries.
- Preliminary economic assessment suggests a robust project in low gold price environment.