Interra Copper has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network
Interra Copper (CSE:IMCX, OTCQB:IMIMF, FRA:3MX) commits to increasing shareholder value through the technical advancements of its assets. Led by a highly experienced management team, the company’s drilling exploration program is fully funded and will begin in July.
The flagship Thane project is located in the Quesnel Terrane, a region rich in porphyry-style deposits, in British Columbia. The 206.58 square kilometre property is near 16 productive and/or developmental stage mining projects which have historically produced significant yields.
Interra Copper’s Company Highlights
- Interra Copper’s flagship Thane project is located in the Quesnel Terrane region in British Columbia where past and planned production of copper is estimated at 50 billion pounds in the region.
- The Thane project, set to begin in July, is strategically located in an area of relatively low exploration and near multiple mines which have historically produced significant yields. Third-party data identifying six mineralized areas suggests promising copper, gold, and silver contents in the 200 square kilometre property.
- Interra Copper plans to use portable XRF machines to accelerate planning and decision-making regarding drilling sites.
- The Thane project is fully funded and fully owned by Interra Copper (subject to a one percent NSR).
- Interra Copper boasts an experienced management team with several decades of experience in mining, exploration and business and notable achievements in their respective industries.