Avrupa Minerals (TSXV:AVU) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Avrupa Minerals is a resource exploration and development company based in Vancouver, BC. The company follows a prospect generator model that targets friendly, politically-stable jurisdictions across Europe including Portugal, Kosovo and Morocco. The company’s business model is designed to create shareholder value through the development of a portfolio of resource projects suitable for joint ventures or larger mining companies to take over.
Avrupa Minerals deploys modern exploration techniques and technologies in order to improve project development and enable new discoveries. The company targets politically-stable jurisdictions in order to reduce risk while advancing its projects. The company’s flagship Avalade JV project is located in the Iberian Pyrite Belt (IPB) of southern Portugal, a popular jurisdiction for resource exploration.
Avrupa Minerals’ company highlights include the following:
- Operates in mining-friendly jurisdictions that are also prospective for large deposits
- Europe offers established mining districts, pro-mining policies and a variety of metals including gold, silver, copper, lead, zinc and tungsten
- Seeking partners for strategic alliances and/or project-specific JVs to fund large drill programs.
- Owns the Alvalade JV (VMS-copper-zinc), located in the Pyrite Belt of southern Portugal.
- JV earn-in agreement signed with MATSA on the Alvalade copper project
- MATSA expected to partially fund and operate the Alvalade copper project
- Slivovo JV with Byrnecut International in the Vardar Mineral Belt in Kosovo. Discovery made in 2015. Initial Gold Resource Estimate completed in April 2016.
- Made two significant discoveries: the Slivovo gold target and the Sesmarias VMS at Alvalade.
- Extensive work conducted on Alvito IOCG project in Portugal