Established Licensed Cultivator and Producer in Nevada’s Emerging Medical and Recreational Cannabis Markets
1933 Industries (CSE:TGIF, OTCQX:TGIFF) is a vertically-integrated, growth-orientated company focusing on the cultivation and manufacturing of cannabis consumer branded goods in a wide range of product formats. Operating through two subsidiaries, the company controls all aspects of the value chain with cultivation, extraction, processing, and manufacturing assets supporting its diversified portfolio of cannabis brands and licensing partners.
1933 Industries’ award-winning proprietary portfolio of brands include: AMA flower and AMA concentrates as well as CBD-infused Canna Hemp™, Canna Hemp X™ and Canna Fused™ products. Partners under licensing agreements include Birdhouse Skateboards™, Blonde™ Cannabis, Bloom™, Denver Dab Co., Grizzly Griptape, OG DNA Genetics, The Pantry Company, PLUGplay, and The Original Jack Herer®.
1933 Industries owns 91 percent of Alternative Medicine Association, LC (AMA), and 100 percent of Infused MFG LLC. 1933 Industries continues to focus its operations in the licensed US cannabis industry as a multi-state operator in Nevada, Colorado and California.
Infused manufactures Canna Hemp™, a proprietary, agricultural hemp-based, CBD infused line of wellness products. AMA is the largest wholesaler in Nevada, with shelf space in every licensed dispensary in the state and Infused’s Canna Hemp™ portfolio has widespread distribution across over 800 retail outlets in the US.
AMA has been at the forefront of the Las Vegas cannabis market since the beginning, working closely with the state of Nevada to set standards for cultivation. The company was the first cannabis cultivator and producer to be licensed in Clark Country following the 2013 Nevada Legislature’s approval of the cultivation and sale of medical cannabis.
Infused offers 1933 Industries a crucial edge with a mature line of CBD-infused products that are legal nationwide. The high-margin CBD products market is one of the fastest-growing sectors in the medical cannabis industry and is expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2020, according to the Hemp Business Journal.
1933 Industries has recently set its sights on entering California’s cannabis market. To this aim, the company has signed a management services agreement with Green Spectrum Trading Inc., a medicinal and recreational cannabis business licensee in California. 1933 Industries intends to help Green Spectrum build out its operations in Nevada. In exchange, Green Spectrum is expected to introduce 1933 Industries’ products and brands into the California market.
1933 Industries is managed by an experienced team of cannabis industry and public market professionals.
1933 Industries’ Company Highlights
- High growth cannabis company with proprietary THC and CBD consumer brands.
- Established AMA THC products with significant market share in Nevada.
- Mature and nationally-recognized Canna Hemp™ CBD wellness line distributed from coast to coast in the US across 46 states.
- Owns cultivation, extraction and manufacturing infrastructure assets in Nevada.
- Quarter-over-quarter growing revenues and profit margins.
- Aggressive growth strategy in the US, Canada and abroad.
- Expansion initiatives underway for scaled-up cultivation, production and CBD extraction to support its brands.
- Exclusive product licensing agreements with top industry names such as Denver Dab Co, OG DNA Genetics, Birdhouse Skateboards™, BlondeTM, The Original Jack Herer, and PLUGplay.
- Experienced, culturally-entrenched management team with cannabis and capital markets expertise.
- Ground floor opportunity for investors in the emerging US-based cannabis market.