Advancing Premium Portfolio in Argentina's Lithium Belt
Millennial Lithium (TSXV:ML;OTCQB:MLNLF) is a resource extraction company focused on becoming one of Argentina’s next lithium producers. Argentina is a top-tier mining jurisdiction and hosts some of the world’s largest lithium resources. Millennial Lithium is building a strong portfolio of lithium projects in the Argentinean belt of South America’s Lithium Triangle. The company’s flagship project is the advanced-stage Pastos Grandes lithium project in Salta Province, the main hub for lithium projects in Argentina.
- Lithium demand is expected to grow at an annual rate of 16 percent through 2025.
- South American brine production is the most cost-competitive compared to other lithium sources.
- Millennial is fast-tracking Pastos Grandes towards production with a goal of being a key player in Argentina’s growing lithium sector.
- Expanding portfolio of highly prospective lithium projects covering over 20,000 hectares within the Argentinean belt of the South American lithium triangle.
- World-class technical team and a management team of industry professionals with strong political and business relationships within Argentina.
- Steady stream of news flow expected with active exploration campaigns on at least three properties in 2017.