PUF Ventures Inc. (CSE:PUF, Frankfurt:PU3, OTCPK:PUFXF) is a diversified, growth-oriented company focused on the international cannabis industry. Since acquiring a minority ownership position in AAA Heidelberg in March 2014, PUF has grown significantly and now has ownership interests and partnerships with several medical cannabis related companies. With a goal of becoming a licensed producer in Canada, PUF is also actively pursuing international opportunities to increase shareholder value and create a diversified international cannabis operation.
- Majority ownership of AAA Heidelberg, a late stage ACMPR applicant with an 8,800-square-foot grow facility located in London, Ontario (with ability to grow to 35,000 square feet)
- PUF to gain immediate access to Canadian medical cannabis market upon AAA receipt of cultivation license.
- 35 percent stake in Solaris Nutraceuticals (formerly PUF Ventures Australia), a private company developing a 1.2 million-square-foot medical cannabis cultivation facility near the city of Casino, New South Wales, Australia. The facility will have the capacity to produce over 100,000 kilograms per year of high quality medical cannabis. MYM Nutraceuticals (CSE: MYM) also owns 35 percent of Solaris Nutraceuticals.
- Minority ownership of Weed Points Loyalty, which has created the first loyalty program that targets the emerging cannabis market by leveraging expertise and technology to create a platform that will allow producers, patients, and consumers to interact and define the future face of cannabis commerce.
- Partnership with industry leader Canopy Growth Corporation, to sell medical cannabis product through Canopy’s Tweed Mainstreet.
- Acquired 100 percent interest in Natures Hemp Corp, a private company developing proprietary hemp-based food and medicinal products in partnership with a major Canadian university.
- Strong leadership with experience in company building and public markets.