Graph Blockchain (CSE:GBLC) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network.
Graph Blockchain (CSE:GBLC) operates in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space providing investors with the opportunity to gain exposure to the altcoins market. The company is also refocusing blockchain solutions from private blockchains to public blockchains opening significant interest and opportunities in various segments like insurance solutions, lending and borrowing, exchanges (crypto and synthetic assets) and the derivatives markets.
The company’s recent acquisition of Babbage mining is another important step that has allowed Graph Blockchain to provide investors with the only public exposure to altcoins on the market. Outside of altcoins, the company is also actively looking forward and exploring new areas within the DeFi sector. The blockchain technology behind Bitcoin and other coins has proven to have significant value behind cryptocurrencies.
Graph Blockchain’s Company Highlights:
- Graph Blockchain is a Canadian company that focuses on investing in altcoins that have future growth potential.
- Graph Blockchain allows investors to gain exposure to coins that may not be easily accessible for retail investors.
- The acquisition of Babbage mining has allowed Graph Blockchain to provide investors with the only public exposure to altcoins on the market today.
- The company is well-capitalized, with C$10 million in funding coming from leading investment bank HC Wainwright & Co. in April of 2021.
- Aside from altcoins, the company also actively looks for opportunities to take advantage of other opportunities in the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space.
- Recently, the company acquired New World, an augmented reality non-fungible token (NFT) company that is well-positioned to take advantage of the newfound popularity of NFTs.