- Satori's July 2021 drilling campaign extended the Main Zone over 200 metres down plunge, evidencing that mineralization remains open at depth, along plunge.
- The grade and thickness of the mineralization in certain holes drilled in the summer of 2021 are not only consistent with the historical drill results but are also comparable with results currently being reported at some of Canada's most exciting gold discoveries in Red Lake and Newfoundland.
- Satori drilled longest and highest grade interval at the South Zone, averaging 9.59 g/t Au over 11.75 metres, and Main Zone returned 9.73 g/t Au over 4.15 metres.
- For the first time in decades this project is benefitting from a new team applying modern day techniques in a robust gold environment. The entire project area has been overlooked for decades and is sparsely-drilled.
- During fall 2021 ground reconnaissance program investigating remote showings, the low water levels exposed significant outcrop along the shoreline of Batters Lake, exposing extensive zones of shearing with favourable quartz-carbonate-tourmaline veining and sulphide mineralization similar to what is observed at the Main and South Zones.
- Satori Resources holds a 100 percent interest in the Tartan Lake Gold project (subject to a 2% NSR interest with a buy-back right) which includes a 450 mt/day processing plant.
- The Tartan Lake Gold project sits upon one of the largest greenstone belts on the planet, a geologic feature that is known for containing gold
- The project has existing infrastructure that will reduce the time and resources required to become operational
- Previous operations in the Tartan Lake Gold Mine produced 47,000 ounces of gold between 1987 and 1989
- Satori Resources is operated by a strong management team