One of the Largest Land Positions in the Athabasca Basin and Supported by International Partnerships
CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV:CVV,OTCBB:CVVUF,FWB:DH7N) is a uranium exploration company focused on Canada’s prolific Athabasca Basin, where the highest grade uranium deposits in the world are found. CanAlaska is exploring one of the largest land positions in the region, with multiple properties covering over 1,900,000 acres. To date, the Company has expended over $86 million exploring the properties and identifying uranium targets. The Company markets select projects to attract additional partnerships; property sales and Joint Ventures maintain the company’s cash position and discovery upside.
With its experienced management and technical consulting team holding extensive operating experience specific to the Athabasca region, CanAlaska is currently focused on advancing its large West McArthur and Cree East Joint Ventured projects. So far, CanAlaska has seen notable international investment interest, with MC Resources (Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp) and a Korean Consortium, (comprising of Hanwha, KORES, KEPCO and SK), individually contributing $16 million and $19 million respectively to their Joint Ventures with CanAlaska.
- Extensive land holdings in the Athabasca Basin
- Key properties with potential to discover large deposits
- Significant investment from Japanese and Korean Joint Venture partners
- Management and technical team has discovery and operating success in the Athabasca Basin
- Amenable to additional JV partners to increase funding and technical support
- Treasury of $1.8 million
- Attractive share structure with only 22.1 million shares issued.