12 Interviews with Junior Mining CEOs and Thought Leaders
At this year’s Sprott-Stansberry Vancouver Natural Resource Symposium, INN caught up with a number of industry executives and thought leaders. Here’s a look at the video interviews conducted at the conference.
At this year’s Sprott-Stansberry Vancouver Natural Resource Symposium, the Investing News Network was able to catch up with a variety of industry executives and thought leaders.
From the gold price, to the Chinese stock market to the possibility of a talent shortage in the junior resource sector, there was plenty to discuss. Overall, it was clear that while the market is still down, those who’ve seen a downturn before are thinking positively for the long term.
Here’s a look at the interviews conducted at the conference — all in one place, for your convenience.
1. Rick Rule: US Dollar is the Most Important Impact on Gold
Rick Rule weighed in on the gold price and discussed a company that recently reported one of the 10 best drill holes he’s seen in his career. Click here for the video.
2. Brent Cook Talks Junior Gold Stocks
Brent Cook of Exploration Insights took a moment to chat about some of his current picks, including Mirasol Resources (TSXV:MRZ), Mariana Resources (LSE:MARL) and copper-focused Reservoir Minerals (TSXV:RMC). Click here for the video.
3. Kaminak Gold CEO Eira Thomas on Hitting the Cycle at the Right Time
4. Mariana Resources CEO Glen Parsons on the Hot Maden Project
Parsons believes that Hot Maden has the potential to become a mine since mineralization at the project so far appears to be high grade at surface. Click here for the video.
5. Pilot Gold CEO Matt Lennox-King on ‘Dreaming Big’ in Exploration
6. Kaizen Discovery CEO Matthew Hornor: Opportunity in a Bear Market
7. Louis James: ‘Gold is Trading Like a Commodity’
Louis James of Casey Research discussed the gold market, this year’s best exploration results and why he’s keen on diversification despite being bullish on gold. Click here for the video.
8. John Kaiser Talks Zinc Prices
9. Brad Cooke on Success at Endeavour Silver and Plans for Canarc Resource
10. Golden Arrow’s Joseph Grosso on Creating Shareholder Value in Argentina
Grosso discussed recent drilling at the Chinchillas silver project and how the company plans to fast track the project to production. Click here for the video.
11. Mirasol’s Stephen Nano on Yamana JV and Prospect Generation
12. Revelo Resources Chairman Michael Winn on Prospect Generation in Chile
Michael Winn, chairman at Revelo Resources (TSXV:RVL), chatted about the prospect generator model for junior miners and the benefits and challenges for mining companies in Chile. Click here for the video.
Securities Disclosure: I, Teresa Matich, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.
Editorial Disclosure: The Investing News Network does not guarantee the accuracy or thoroughness of the information reported in the interviews it conducts. The opinions expressed in these interviews do not reflect the opinions of the Investing News Network and do not constitute investment advice. All readers are encouraged to perform their own due diligence.
CEO Interview Analyst Interview