District-Scale Play in the Spences Bridge Gold Belt
Talisker Resources Ltd. (CSE:TSK,OTCQB:TSKFF) is a junior resource company with a dominant land position in the emerging Spences Bridge gold belt in south-central British Columbia, Canada. The property’s location in south-central British Columbia offers Talisker a year-round exploration season and low-cost opportunities that many of its peers don’t have in the northern half of the province. With road access and use of existing infrastructure in nearby towns, Talisker has ensured it is putting its funds into the ground rather than spending it airlifting supplies into base camp.
The Spences Bridge gold belt is prospective for low-sulfidation epithermal gold systems. Talisker has commenced a systematic regional geochemical exploration program consisting of 4,500 stream sediment samples at Spences Bridge in one of the largest greenfield exploration programs ever conducted by a junior in British Columbia. Once the program is complete, the company intends to advance numerous anomalies and targets to the drill-ready stage.
Talisker’s management team brings a wealth of discovery experience to the company. The team has explored over 10 million hectares of land and discovered over 40 million ounces. The team has also been responsible for “cracking the code” at Barkerville Gold Mines Ltd.’s (TSXV:BGM) Barkerville deposit at the Cariboo gold project and Osisko Gold Royalty’s (TSX:OR) Windfall deposit on the Windfall Lake project.
Talisker’s Company Highlights
- Talisker is operating in a top mining jurisdiction in Canada.
- Talisker has a dominant land position (70 percent) in the emerging Spences Bridge gold belt in south-central British Columbia.
- A regional geochemical exploration program is currently underway at Spences Bridge.
- Talisker has a strategic alliance in place with WestHaven.
- Proven management and technical team that has explored over 10 million hectares and made 40 million ounces in discoveries.