LYF Food Technologies has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s cannabis channel.
LYF Food Technologies is a consumer products company fully focused on developing edible cannabis products that are enjoyable both as a snack and as an infused product. The company is leveraging 25 years of experience in largescale food manufacturing to deliver high-quality edible cannabis products that differentiate themselves with great taste. The legalization of cannabis concentrates, edibles, and infused beverages is expected to create a significant new market segment within the Canadian cannabis market, with Deloitte Canada projecting infused cannabis products to be worth an estimated $2.7 billion annually.
LYF Food Technologies intends to use its food industry experience to develop a line of edible cannabis products that deliver a taste and quality that are equal with their non-cannabis infused competitors. LYF Food Technologies’ wholly-owned production facility in Kelowna, British Columbia is capable of producing high-quality infused edibles with low costs and high margins. According to the company, its production facility is capable of returning a profit margin of 92 percent compared to a 76 percent margin on dried cannabis.
LYF Food Technologies’ company highlights include the following:
- 100 percent focused on edible cannabis products
- Evidence package submission to Health Canada scheduled for December 2019
- Health Canada license approval expected in the first quarter of 2020
- Management team has in-depth food industry development experience
- High-profit margins of as much as 92 percent per value-added product
- Purpose-built manufacturing facility with capacity to produce $250,000,000 worth of edible cannabis products yearly
- Opportunities for white labeling partnerships
- Participating in the Lift & Co trade shows in both Vancouver and Toronto 2020