- Puma Exploration is exploring more than 60,000 hectares of prime land in a new gold camp in New Brunswick, Canada close to the renowned Bathurst Mining Camp.
- Excellent infrastructure access includes paved roads, airports, rail and seaport
- Exploration work at the company’s flagship Williams Brook property to date has identified four different gold trends.
- Puma has completed 10,000 meters of drilling at the O’Neil Gold Trend under its aggressive 2022 exploration program
- Puma’s management team has a record of success in major exploration projects
- Record of strong financial management creating significant value for investors
New Brunswick in Canada’s East Coast is a province rich in natural resources with mining-friendly policies, substantial infrastructure and a competitive tax regime. Consistently ranked among the top places in the world for mineral exploration in the Fraser Institute’s Annual Survey of Mining Companies, New Brunswick is home to the Bathurst Mining Camp (BMC), which is one of the most prolific mining camps for base metals in Canada.
The BMC hosts 46 mineral deposits of which 25 comprise reserves of 1 million tonnes or more. The BMC also hosted the Brunswick #12 mine, one of the largest underground zinc mines in the world. As a result, companies with mineral projects in New Brunswick’s BMC will likely be of particular interest to investors seeking upside potential.Puma Exploration (TSXV:PUMA, OTCQB:PUMXF) is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on developing a portfolio of high-grade, precious metals projects, in an up-and-coming gold camp located near the BMC. The company is led by a management team with decades of experience in mining exploration and development.