Guyana Goldstrike Inc. (TSXV:GYA,OTC:GYNAF,FWB:1ZT) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Guyana Goldstrike is a gold exploration company developing the advanced-stage Marudi gold project in Guyana, South America. The company currently holds an 18-year mining license for the property, which has only seen exploration on 15 percent of the total area. The Marudi project is located within the southern belt of the Guiana Shield, which is home to a number of gold deposits and has geological continuity to West Africa.
The company has predominantly developed two areas on the Marudi property, Marudi North and Mazoa Hill. The Marudi North zone is open to the west and at depth, and has the potential to host an 80,000 ounce deposit. The company intends to extend the mineralization at Marudi North moving forward. The Mazoa Hill zone hosts a 2018 resource estimate of 86,200 ounces of gold grading 1.60 g/t gold and an indicated resource of 259,100 ounces of gold grading 1.80 g/t gold. Moving forward, Guyana Goldstrike intends to focus future efforts on its Toucan Ridge target.
Guyana Goldstrike’s company highlights include the following:
- Holds 18-year mining lease on the Marudi project.
- Marudi project is located in the Guiana Shield which hosts numerous gold deposits and has geological continuity to West Africa.
- Marudi North zone is open to the west and at depth with the potential to host an 80,000-ounce deposit.
- Mazoa Hill zone hosts an inferred resource of 86,200 ounces of gold grading 1.60 g/t gold and an indicated resource of 259,100 ounces of gold grading 1.80 g/t gold.
- Over 2,000 meters of trenching has been completed to date at Toucan RIdge.
- Drilling to commence in the near term.
- An updated resource estimate and PEA expected within the next 24 months.
- Zijin Mining holds 24.4 percent of shares.
- Management and insiders notably hold approximately 50 percent of shares.