Wallbridge Mining Company Ltd. (TSX:WM, FWB:WC7) is focused on the acquisition, discovery, development, and production of gold, and copper, nickel, and platinum group metals (PGMs). The company is working to establish a portfolio of projects to support sustainable production and free cash flow as well as organic growth through exploration and scalability.
Wallbridge is in discussions regarding several advanced stage projects which could become the company’s next production platforms. These projects would benefit from the operating capabilities Wallbridge demonstrated by safely and efficiently mining the Broken Hammer deposit, which was completed in October, 2015.
In October 2016, Wallbridge purchased the Fenelon Gold Mine Property, a high-grade development project along the Detour/Sunday Lake trend in Quebec’s Abitibi gold belt. Results from the 2017 exploration drilling program have exceeded management expectations and resulted in an expanded exploration target for the area near existing infrastructure. A prefeasibility study was completed in 2017, and the company is currently working on preparations for a 35,000-tonne underground bulk sampling program slated for completion in 2018. In November 2017, Wallbridge secured $4.3 million in funding for the bulk sampling program.
A partner-funded exploration project is currently underway at Wallbridge’s Parkin Properties, an advanced-stage nickel, copper and platinum group metal exploration project in Sudbury, Ontario.
Wallbridge has further exposure to active exploration for copper and gold in Jamaica and British Columbia through its 12.9-percent ownership of Carube Copper Corp.
“We are working to create a pipeline of projects that will add depth to the properties we currently hold, and allow us to become a sustainable and growing producer,” said Wallbridge President and CEO Marz Kord.
- Actively pursuing advanced exploration and development stage gold and base metals opportunities in Ontario and Quebec.
- 100-percent interest in the Fenelon gold project in Quebec, which has a completed PFS and a 35,000 bulk sampling program planned.
- Major copper-platinum group metals, nickel land position in Sudbury, Ontario.
- Drilling commenced on Sudbury, Ontario Parkin Properties in October 2016.
- Experienced team of geologists and mining professionals.
- Track record of value creation:
- two past successful spin-out companies (Duluth Metals & Miocene Metals);
- continuous and ongoing partner-funded exploration since 2002; and
- successful discovery, development, operation and closure of its Broken Hammer open pit.
- Ongoing evaluation of value-accretive acquisition opportunities in Ontario and Quebec.
- Equity holdings (12.9 percent ownership) in Carube Copper Corp (formerly Miocene Metals).