Blackstone Minerals (ASX:BSX) has launched its campaign on the Investing News Network’s resource channel.
Blackstone Minerals is an exploration company specializing in battery metals and precious metals. The company’s flagship project, the Ta Khoa Nickel PGE (copper–cobalt) Sulfide Project, is located 160 kilometers west of Hanoi in the Son La Province of Vietnam. The project operated as an underground nickel mine from 2013 to 2016, and includes a downstream processing plant that is connected to a local hydro grid power system with a fully-permitted tailings facility.
Blackstone Minerals also owns a number of high-profile resource projects around the world, including the BC project (cobalt-gold) in Canada and the Silver Swan South project (gold-nickel) in Western Australia. The BC project, formerly known as the Little Gem project, was acquired by Blackstone in 2017. The company has since completed an extensive maiden exploration program on the property, including drilling, geochemical and geophysical surveys that indicated the potential for a world-class cobalt belt in British Columbia.
Blackstone Minerals’ company highlights include the following:
- Ta Khoa has infrastructure advantages via the existing Ban Phuc mine and processing facilities, and access to low-cost, underutilized hydroelectricity and a trained labor force
- Ban Phuc is one of 25 nickel sulfide prospects in the highly prospective Blackstone-controlled Ta Khoa Nickel PGE (copper-cobalt) district, Son La Province, Vietnam
- Targeting Q2 2020 for the delivery of the initial Joint-Ore Reserves Committee compliant resource for the Ban Phuc disseminated Nickel PGE (copper-cobalt) deposit
- Advancing an independent scoping study evaluating development options for the Ban Phuc bulk mineable disseminated deposit and adjacent high-grade Nickel PGE (copper-cobalt) prospects
- The objective is to produce a high-value nickel sulfate product for the lithium-ion EV battery manufacturing hub being developed in the port city of Hai Phong, where leading manufacturing companies have existing large-scale electronics manufacturing facilities
- Funding secured to deliver a maiden resource and scoping study for the Ban Phuc disseminated nickel sulfide deposit, with approximately AU$4.95 million in treasury and access to an additional AU$2 million through a Controlled Placement Agreement (CPA) with Acuity Capital