Here’s a look at the diamond companies that will be at PDAC 2015.
The 2015 PDAC International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange is fast approaching, and with over 550 exhibitors attending, it will be tough for investors to map out their time. With that in mind, Resource Investing News has assembled lists of key companies attending across a variety of sectors.
Here’s a look at the diamond companies that will be at the show:
- Canterra Minerals (TSXV:CTM) — Booth 2741 — Headed by diamond exploration veteran Randy Turner, Canterra is focused on Canada’s Northwest Territories.
- Diamcor Mining (TSXV:DMI) — Booth 2316 — Diamcor has a long-term strategic alliance with Tiffany & Co. (NYSE:TIF) and is currently in the final stages of developing the Krone-Endora at Venetia project in South Africa. President and CEO Dean Taylor will be presenting on March 3 at 10:00 a.m. in room 801b as part of the diamonds session of the Investors Exchange.
- North Arrow Minerals (TSXV:NAR) — Booth 2707 — Focused on identifying and evaluating diamond opportunities in Canada, North Arrow most recently started drilling at its Saskatchewan-based Pikoo project. President and CEO Ken Armstrong will be presenting on March 3 at 11:00 a.m. in room 801b as part of the diamonds session of the Investors Exchange.
- Shore Gold (TSX:SGF) — Booth 2330 — Shore Gold is also interested in Saskatchewan and is advancing its FALC-JV and Star diamond project in the Fort a la Corne forest in that location.
- Stornoway Diamond (TSX:SWY) — Booth 2938 — The Renard diamond project is Stornoway’s flagship asset, and according to the company it’s on track to become Quebec’s first diamond mine.
Other attendees in the space include Nouveau Monde Mining Enterprises (TSXV:NOU) in Booth 3218, Olivut Resources (TSXV:OLV) in Booth 2419A, Talmora Diamond (CSE:TAI) in Booth 2423B and True North Gems (TSXV:TGX) in Booth 3100.
Those interested in the diamond space should be sure to keep an eye out for those companies on the floor. John Kaiser’s presentation on March 1 at 10:45 a.m. may also be worth checking out as the analyst had good things to say about diamonds at January’s Vancouver Resource Investment Conference.
PDAC will be held from March 1 to 4, 2015 at the Metro Toronto Convention Center.
Click here to see which INN clients will be at PDAC.
Securities Disclosure: I, Charlotte McLeod, hold no direct investment interest in any company mentioned in this article.