Advanced-stage Project in BC, Canada
Pacific Booker Minerals Inc. (TSXV:BKM,AMEX:PBM) is a natural resource exploration company focused on base and precious metals. Pacific Booker’s wholly-owned advanced-stage Morrison Copper/Gold Project is located in the Babine Copper/Gold District of central British Columbia and is classified as a major project in the province. Pacific Booker has completed a NI-43-101 compliant Feasibility Study showing positive project economics.
- Located in prolific Copper/Gold Belt near two past producing mines and classified as a major project by the province of British Columbia.
- Metallurgical testing shows recoveries would be similar to nearby former Bell Mine: 84.0% Cu, 56.0% Au and 50.0% Mo.
- A positive Feasibility Study shows a NI 43-101 compliant Mineable Proven and Probable reserves of 224.25 Mt with an average grade of 0.330% Cu, 0.163 g/t Au and 0.004% Mo and an estimated mine life of 21 years.
- Capital cost is estimated at CDN$516.68 million (including a CDN$59.92 million contingency allocation) with an operating cost of CDN$8.15 per tonne over the life of the mine.
- The Pre-Income Tax IRR was determined to be 20.05% with a NPV (at 8.0% discount rate) of CDN$495.9 million and a payback period on capital of 4.2 years.