MAD127 continues St George’s 100 percent strike rate of high-grade nickel-copper sulfide conductors across the Cathedrals Belt.
St George Mining (ASX:SGQ) has announced another strike of high-grade massive nickel-copper sulphides at the Investigators prospect within the Mt Alexander project, near Leonora in the north-eastern Goldfields of Western Australia.
As highlighted in the press release:
- 6.39m of continuous massive nickel-copper sulphides intersected in MAD127 within a 12.02m mineralized interval starting from 180.37m downhole
- Total length of massive nickel-copper sulfides intersected in MAD127 is 6.92m in aggregate
- MAD127 intercept of massive nickel-copper sulfides is the thickest to date at the Investigators prospect
- Untested electromagnetic conductors located up-dip and down plunge from MAD127 support potential for extensions of high-grade mineralization
- MAD127 continues St George’s 100 percent strike rate of high-grade nickel-copper sulfide conductors across the Cathedrals Belt