LaSalle Exploration Corp. (TSXV:LSX) is a resource exploration company focused on early-stage exploration in under-explored districts of the Abitibi region as well as the developing Eeyou Istchee James Bay region located in the province of Quebec.
Although the company is in the early stage of exploration, it has a solid portfolio of assets including the Radisson gold property, the Blakelock gold-copper property and its recently acquired Egan gold property.
The Radisson property is situated in the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Territory approximately 90 kilometers away from Newmont Corporation’s (TSX:NGT) Eleonore gold deposit. Radisson, which LaSalle acquired in 2011, spans 4,450 hectares and comprises 86 claims.
In July 2020, the company officially began exploration at its Radisson property. LaSalle had previously discovered widespread gold-copper-silver mineralization in favorable metavolcanic, mafic intrusive and metasedimentary rocks known to the region. These showings are distributed across areas in the central portion of the property in areas explored to date with outcrop grab sample results up to 25 g/t gold and 0.22 percent copper, 6.3 g/t gold and 3.08 percent copper, and 5.1 g/t gold and 5.30 percent copper.
LaSalle Exploration’s Company Highlights
- Exploring underexplored districts of the Abitibi region in addition to the Eeyou Istchee James Bay Region
- Has two key projects — the Radisson property and Blakelock property — both of which are in the early stages of exploration
- Began exploration of the Radisson property in July 2020
- Previously discovered widespread gold-copper-silver mineralization in the region
- Acquired its Blakelock property from Pan American Silver subject to a $400,000 exploration expenditure by June 2021 and a retained 2 percent net smelter returns royalty with a buydown to 1 percent