The Conversation (0)
Equitas Resources Corp.
Exploring Large Land Package in Voisey’s Bay Nickel District
More Press Releases
Equitas Resources (TSXV:EQT; FSE:T6UN) is exploring for nickel sulphides at its 100%-owned Garland Property in Labrador, Canada. The Garland Property is a large, underexplored land package in an early-stage world-class nickel district and near the Voisey’s Bay Mine—one of the world’s largest and highest-grade nickel mines.
- 100% owned property in pro-mining province of Newfoundland/Labrador with nearby infrastructure
- Highly under-explored region that with new-age technology offers a high potential for new discoveries
- One of the largest consolidated land packages ever acquired by a junior explorer in close proximity to one of the largest and highest-grade nickel deposits in the world
- Located in the only nickel-sulphide district in the world with deep sea access
- Phase 1 Exploration completed; Phase Two Drilling in progress
- VTEMTM Plus Survey with a total depth of 350m has verified the suitability of the region to host a Voisey’s Bay-style deposit
- The VTEMTM Plus survey allowed the Company to see up to five times deeper than anyone else before
- 12 nickel-copper sulphide targets identified
- Key management assembled: first-class, experienced team of professionals skilled in raising capital and managing successful exploration projects
- Tight share structure on early stage of nickel focused exploration