Only Environmentally Permitted, Primary Cobalt Project in the US
eCobalt (TSX:ECS; OTCQX:ECSIF; FRA:ECO) is a resource company advancing its Idaho Cobalt Project (“ICP”) towards production with the aim of producing a clean cobalt concentrate, a key material in lithium-ion battery cathodes. Following years of dedicated work, eCobalt holds the only environmentally permitted, primary cobalt project in the US. Working to supply the growing global demand for cobalt, eCobalt has a mandate of being a transparent and reliable source of clean cobalt.
eCobalt is led by a team of management executives and directors that bring over 250 years of collective experience in the resource industry, including Michael Callahan, who was recently appointed as President and CEO of the company. Mr. Callahan has extensive operational experience, having established and led numerous sizeable operations in North America and internationally throughout his career.
- Only primary cobalt project with full environmental permitting in US
- Finalizing new optimized feasibility study for production of clean cobalt concentrate
- Conducting due diligence on potential offtake agreements
- Pre-construction activities underway with goal of commercial production in 2020
- Management team and board with over 250 years of collective experience